The questions below are to get you thinking about the books. You should brainstorm with your teams to determine what trivia might be asked during the Gimkit competition.
1. What are the differences between a red and a blue dragon and what is Kazimir?
2. Why is Malcolm trying to get to Sarah's farm, and why does he believe this is imperative?
3. How does Nelson change Malcom's course in the prophecy?
4. How does Sarah ultimately contribute to the prophecy even though she is not the girl who stops the dragon? Who is the girl who stops the dragon?
5. In what ways are Sarah's old world and her new one different?
6. What does Agent Woolf ultimately realize about her identity?
7. Why is Sarah's old world doomed by the time she makes it to the new one?
8. How is Agent Woolf ultimately killed? After she is killed, what happens to her magic?
9. What is the item that everyone protects because it has so much power? Why is it so powerful?
10. Why do Sarah and Jason experience so much trouble in their town, even before Kazimir shows up? How does this affect their relationship?
1. Why is it so important to Rico that she contact the woman who bought the lottery ticket? What is she expecting might happen?
2. Why does Rico feel a strong connection to Jess?
3. Why is Zan bitter about working for his dad? What does he currently do for his father's company?
4. Who in the building do Rico, Jax, and their mom rely on often to help them get by?
5. What kind of work schedules do Rico and her mom have?
6. How does Rico's attitude toward Mr. Fifty change over the course of the book?
7. Who had the second lottery ticket all along and why did he/she not come forward?
8. Who came forward with the first lottery ticket and why do people know so much about him?
9. Characterize Rico's relationship with her mom and her brother. Are they close? Do they get along?
10. What kind of employee is Rico? Does she every disappoint her boss?
11. How do Zan and Finesse's life differ from Jess and Rico's? Do the girls feel comfortable with Zan and Ness's family?
12. What are Rico's goals for the future and do they change throughout the book? What about Zan's goals for his future?
1. Gina and Susie are whose friends?
2. Which one of Ari's siblings is in jail?
3. Why does Ari end up in the hospital?
4. Why does Dante move away?
5. In what ways are Dante and Ari similar? How are they different?
6. Who teaches Ari to drive?
7. Who gets the flu in the book?
8. What is Ari's grandfather's name?
9. Where does Ari often drive to in order to think and get away?
10. What are the Ari and Dante's parents like? Do Ari and Dante get along with their parents?
11. Besides school, what keeps Ari busy most of the time?
12. How does Dante end up getting hurt in the book?
1. What are all the kids interested in doing once they graduate from high school?
2. Aside from Robbie, why do each of them have a reason to hate Sasha?
3. What does the room they are in look like? Describe it. What's directly outside of it?
4. Who was Amber's sister and what happened to her?
5. There are many things that could hurt the kids while they are locked in the room. What could potentially hurt or kill them?
6. How long are they locked up?
7. Why is Sasha such a bully?
8. Prior to being stuck in a room together, why did Amber and Diego stop talking to each other for a while?
9. Who outside of the room do the kids suspect of locking them into the Chesterfield?
10. In what various ways do the kids try to escape? Why don't they work?